This week, you will determine the sampling methods for your theoretical research study and create a formal questionnaire.
- Restate the research question you have chosen.
- Identify your sample population and brainstorm questions that will illicit clear responses from your population based on your study question.
- Write 3–4 paragraphs about your sampling methods.
- Create a formal questionnaire with 15–20 questions.
- The questionnaire should contain a proper survey introduction. The introductory paragraph should provide information on the topic of the study, its purpose, and include a confidentiality statement.
- Use at least three different types of survey questions in the questionnaire. Some of the most common types are: close-ended, rating scale, Likert-type, multiple choice, rank order, and open-ended.
Your paper should follow APA formatting and citation.
Research question:What Factors Contribute to the Rising Levels of Antibiotic Resistance in the U.S and how can this health issue be mitigated?