Whatis a project, and what are its main attributes? How is a projectdifferent from what most people do in their day-to-day jobs? Discuss theimportance of top management commitment and the development ofstandards for successful project management. Provide examples toillustrate the importance of these items based on your experience on anytype of project. Discuss the unique challenges that an IT projectpresents.
Inyour peer responses, be sure discuss your thoughts on projectmanagement, your views on project’s attributes, and your thoughts onsuccessful project management. You can take opposing/differing viewsthan your peers but be sure to provide applicable resources as needed.Properly provide examples in your peer responses as well and anyadditional challenges you see with IT projects.
Please make your initial post substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Providean outside source thatapplies to the topic, along with additional information about the topicor the source.
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
Atleast one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussionthread. Use proper citations and references in your post.