Please make it simple and not too much writing.
- Find a sample report online of any type and length.
- Identify the purpose and audience of the report,
- Identify at the types of research included in the report
- Answer the following questions:
- What types of evidence do you see in the report (e.g., statistics, quotes, experimental data, journalism, academic papers, professional reports, etc.)?
- Do you see different types of evidence in different sections? If so, note them.
- How technical is the evidence? Can you correlate the level of technical expertise to audience and purpose?
- To what extent does the report appear to rely on evidence to achieve its purpose?
- Is the amount of evidence appropriate for the purpose and audience?