- Read “Organizational Behavior Case: The Schoolboy Rookie.” Then, answer the following questions in a detailed 2 to 3 page report:
- 1. Using some of the theories, explain the possible reasons for the group formation of this work crew. What types of groups existed in this case?
2. What role did the supervisor play in the performance of this group?
3. What were the major informal roles of the crew members and kent? What status position did Kent have with the group? Why?
4. Why was not Kent accepted by the group? Do you agree with the old worker’s last statement in the case? Why or why not? Remember, you need eight peer-reviewed sources.