Using Yahoo Finance, http://www.bloomberg.com or any credible source identify 5 securities that had significant appreciation in value from year 2000 to 2018.
In evaluating appreciation, you need to incorporate the effect of stock split.
● Then organize the data on the value at the end of each year,
● Stock splits through these years, and annual paid dividend for each security in an Excel file.
● Organize it in a way that data on securities are arranged adjacent in horizontal direction.
Then evaluate annual return for each year and for each security
● incorporating change in value;
● paid dividends, and effect of stock split.
Attach this Excel file to your post.
Attach this Word file to this post. Please provide your explanations in detail in the Word file.