- Create a static variable to keep track of how may room objects the program creates.
- Create a friendly class ‘Hallway’ that has access to the members of room.
- Add a new private member to the room class ‘type’ that is a pointer to char. the room type can be ‘K’, ‘R’ or ‘L’ or ‘B'(Kitchen, Restroom, Bedroom or Living room)
- Create 2 rooms objects room1 and room2 and assign (memberwise assignment room1=room2)
- Define a copy constructor that prevent both rooms point at the same char.
- submit all the code in a file