Think back to the beginning of the term when youidentified your strengths and weaknesses as a scholarly writer. Thinkabout your work creating an academic argument in the Discussions. Whatparts of that process became easier for you over the past few weeks? Doyou feel you’re a stronger scholar now? If so, in what ways?
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Week 1 Discussion where you identified your strengths and weaknesses as a scholarly writer.
- Review the drafts of your paragraph, noting their evolution from Week 2 to Week 6.
- Review your Feedback Journal, noting any patterns you see from week to week.
By Day 7
Submit a 1- to 2-page reflection answering the following questions:
- What is one area in which you have improved over this 6-week course? Explain your improvement and give examples.
- How has your Feedback Journal assisted in your growth as a scholarly writer?
- How will you continue to track your growth and improvement as a scholarly writer?