In this Assignment, you will have an opportunity to view a set of slides. After viewing the sets of slides describe and analyze what you viewed according to the following directions. Each paragraph should be a minimum of 5–7 sentences.
Your Assignment should include:
Part 1: View and Analysis (3–4 paragraphs)
Describe and explain what you viewed. Answer the following questions in your response:
- Which set of slides did you choose to view? How does this set of slides relate to your own career?
- Were the individuals professional? What made the individuals professional (consider attire, non-verbal communication skills, presentation of self, and identify and describe specific things in the slides that made the individuals professional)?
- After reviewing the slides, list and explain specific areas that would be unprofessional on the slides as well as in your field when considering attire, non-verbal communication skills, and presentation of self.
- Include any additional thoughts focused on professionalism based on what you viewed on the slides.
Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection (4 paragraphs)
- Describe the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession. Provide specific examples of appropriate attire. Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in your profession or researching appropriate attire for your profession as this may differ from what you viewed in the presentation. In addition, review the Credibility Robbers information from the Unit 2 Learning Activities.
- Describe and analyze what makes someone a professional in your field. Use research to support your ideas for this paragraph.
- Explain the behavioral attributes you practice that identify you as a professional (review Units 1–3 for information).
- What aspects, such as attire, non-verbal communication skills, and presentation of self, do you possess that make you professional? How do these aspects relate specifically to your field?
Your submission should:
- Have a brief introductory and concluding paragraph
- Be about 2 pages, double-spaced, in length using 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Include a title page and reference page (note: these do not count towards the two-page content requirement).
- Be clearly written in Standard English. Be sure to proofread your assignment before posting to ensure you have proper grammar and writing mechanics.
- Be unified, original, and insightful
- Follow proper APA format for both in-text citations and sources on reference page.