This journal reflection will be an evaluation of a peer-reviewed research study that you select related to the final project. Your reflection should include an evaluation of the study’s validity. Next, examine the contemporary relevance of the research.
MY FINAL PROJECT IS ON: Martin Seligman:Positive Psychology andLearned Helplessness
Please see the attached document titled milestone one to use as a reference to writing this journal. Also, please see the attached document titled project theorist and use only the resources for my selected theorist (Martin Seligman:Positive Psychology andLearned Helplessness)
Include the following in your reflection:
- Summary of the article: Describe the basic premise of the article and identify the research method used in the study.
- Reflect on the author’s position statement.
- Identify the author’s position statement.
- Consider the strength of the position statement.
- Discuss any revisions you would make to the position statement to make it stronger.
- Examine the validity of the study. Consider how accurately the research measures what it claims to measure.
- Describe the contemporary relevance of the research and how it can be applied today.
To help format your assignment, use the provided Module Four Journal Template .
For additional details, please refer to the Module Four Journal Guidelines and Rubric document.