- Please read the case “The Reluctant Workers.”from Chapter 6 “Management of your time and stress” given in your textbook – Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling 10th edition by Harold Kerzner and Answer the following Questions:
- “Employees are not showing interest in meetings and discussion”. Why do you think such culture exists in the company? Share your views.
- What are the challenges Tim is facing to execute his project. Explain.
- “Motivation is a key to change”- what according to you should be Tim’s approach towards employees.
- What is Work, Life balance? What role does it play in day-to-day life of an employee?
Instructions : Follow the instructions in the attached files carefully
- Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources.
- The answer per Question must be at least 250
- Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.
- Plagiarism is prohibited
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.