This week you will identify the focus of your project and anticipate the ethical, legal, and regulatory concerns that may arise.
For this assignment, you will:
- Define the problem.
- Identify the problem to be addressed and the setting in which it occurs.
- Outline your proposal to address the problem.
- Identify and discuss ethical, legal, and regulatory concerns relating to the problem.
- Explain why you chose the problem.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- Minimum 875-word paper; the maximum word count (not including references) is 1000 words – your paper must be organized using APA Level I headings for the assignment requirements noted above.
- 7- to 10-slide PowerPoint or Keynote presentation (this slide count does not include the title and reference slides, which are required); you must include a minimum of 100 words of “speaker’s notes” per slide in addition to the slide content.
You may also us the following with approval by your instructor:
- 7- to 10-minute oral presentation
Submit your assignment.