CAMPAIGN ATTACHED AS PDF.
CAMPAIGN VIDEO: https://vimeo.com/23901043
Answer the following questions. Note that the questions cover Chapters 5,6,7 & 9
- How did Old Spice use classical conditioning in its original 2010 “Smell Like a Man, Man” campaign to influence consumers’ attitudes? Identify the conditioned stimulus, unconditioned stimulus, and conditioned response in this situation. (6 pts)
- Apply the typical advantages associated with new media to explain the success of the response campaign. (7 pts)
- Explain consumer attitude change towards Old Spice as a result of this campaign using the Elaboration Likelihood Model. (7 pts)
Formatting and length
- The total length of the paper should be approx. 2 pages single spaced, excluding references. There is no restriction on the length for each part of the question.
- You are not required to use any external sources. If you do, please cite any external sources used in APA or MLA format.
- Submit papers in MS Word or pdf format before the deadline