Avoid plagiarism, matching ration should not exceed 10%.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
From the real international market, select a company of your choice wishing to start its activities in Saudi Arabia. The Company hired you as Marketing Manager of Saudi Arabian Region.
You have to establish a marketing department starting from the Analysis of the market, formulate overall marketing goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics within the context of an organization’s business, mission, and goals designing and planning the entire function.
Write a Marketing Plan considering the following points (2×5=10 Marks)
- Introduction, Goals and Objectives
- Environmental Analysis
- Target Market Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Marketing Mix (4 P’s ) Analysis
To introduce this section you should include the “mission statement” of the business; an idea of what its goals are for customers, clients, employees and the consumer.
- Introduction about the business.
- Business vision and mission
- Business objective.
- Products and services offered
Conduct an environmental analysis that looks at and comments on your local area and your network of business contacts, competitors and customers.
Identify the target market, describing how the company will meet the needs of the consumer better than the competition does.
Conduct a SWOT analysis for your chosen company based on your research.
Strengths: List the strengths of the business approach;
Weaknesses: Describe the areas of weakness in the company’s operations;
Opportunities: Examine factors that may improve the business’s chances of success;
Threats: List the external threats to the business’ success.
Describe each of the 4Ps of your chosen company.
Product or Service
Identify the product or service by what it is, who will buy it, how much they will pay for it and how much it will cost for the company to produce it, why a consumer demand exists for your product, and where the product sits in comparison to similar products/services now available.
Identify the location of the business, why it is located there (strategic, competitive, economic objectives), the expected methods of distribution, and timing objectives.
Describe the type of promotional methods that will be used. Identify techniques such as word of mouth, personal selling, direct marketing, sales promotion etc. television, radio, social media and newspaper ads.
The prices of the products or services that reflects the overall company strategy. Should be competitive as well as a reflection of the quality, costs and profit margin.