Description Case Study 13-2: Midwest Family Mutual Goes Green
Instructions: You have to read three case studies and answer the corresponding case study questions. This is for the Midwest Family Mutual Goes Green case study in Chapter 13.
1. Do you think that the economic benefits that Midwest Family Mutual realized as a result of green computing are unusual? Do you think most companies can see similar types of economic gains? Explain.
2. What are some possible disadvantages the employees of Midwest Family Mutual may be experiencing as a result of their new virtual “work from home” office environment?
3. Apply the normative theories of business ethics to this situation.
- Read Case Study in Chapter 13
Required TextPearlson, K., Saunders, C., Galletta, D. Managing and Using Information Systems: A Strategic Approach, 6thEdition. Burlington, MA: Wiley, 2016.
- Complete the Exam based you what you discovered in the Case Study.
- Provide APA references and guidelines
- Please complete in your own words and analysis. Only use references to support your content, with appropriate APA guidelines.