- Be sure to use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed references in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
- This Assignment comprise of a Case study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
- Q.1 Discuss why ‘strategic orientation’ is fundamentalto diagnosis in OD. Support your answer using two examples from this case study. (1.5 marks) (Lo 2.9)
- Q.2Explain why it is important for a group design to be congruent with the larger organization design. Support your answer using an example from this case study (1.5 marks) (Lo 1.5 & 3.1)
- Q.3Based on your understanding of the group-level diagnostic model, describe and evaluate each of the Ortiv’s teamdesign components:
- Q.4Discuss how the group designof Ortiv’s Glass Corporationcouldpositively or negatively impacts on the diagnosis of design components at the individual level.(2 Marks) (Lo 2.9)
- Please read thecase study entitled as “Top Management Team at Ortiv Glass Corporation.” available in the textbook “Organization Development & Change” 9th edition by Cummings, T and Worley, Cand answer the following questions:
– Goal clarity (1 mark)(Lo 2.5)
– Task structure (1 mark)(Lo 2.5)
– Team functioning (1 mark)(Lo 2.5)
– Group composition (1 mark)(Lo 2.5)
– Group norms (1 mark)(Lo 2.5)