Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only).
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Bethree to five pages in length (800-1000 words), which does not include thetitle page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part ofthe content minimum requirements.
- Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other style will not be accepted.
- Supportyour submission with course material concepts, principles, and theoriesfrom the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewedjournal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It isstrongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safeassignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor forgrading.
- Write a three-partessay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’sbody, and a conclusion paragraph) that address the questions using a questionand answer format.