Options and Recommendations Section
1. Options section：Identify the various possible actions for solving the problem.
Options are some modification or alteration of the current policy. Follow the same pattern, identifying the strengths and weaknesses and pointing out why this change will improve the situation, solve or at least mitigate the problem.
Introduce this section
1. Begin with a sentence that ties to the previous section( environment section)
2. introduce the topic of this section
3. state the main point of this section
4. preview the section organization
2. Recommendations section ：recommend the best option. Argue in favor of the recommendation.
As a logical extension of the policy options section, the policy recommendations section will determine which policy option is the best, based on its feasibility. That is, which policy is the most effective, taking into consideration the costs to adopt the policy and the short- and long-term effects. Generally speaking, this recommendation may have certain drawbacks, which should be acknowledged, but in the long term, these drawbacks should be overshadowed by the benefits.
The different parts of this recommendation should include the following:
1. An introductory paragraph that reiterates the different options. At the end of the introduction, the ‘thesis’ identifies the best option.
2. A paragraph that identifies the best option and explains why it is the best.
3. A paragraph that acknowledges the drawbacks.
4. A paragraph that argues the overall benefits.
*Be careful of plagiarism.
*Next page is my outline draft, please follow my outline