Annotated bibliography. Please make sure you review the Annotated Bibliography Guidelines, Source Worksheet, Constructing a Works Cited Page, Student Samples, and rubric below before submitting your document. Below is a checklist of some things to ask yourself before submitting:
- Is each source a credible academic journal article or excerpt from a professionally published book? Did you retrieve the source from the Grossmont College Library?
- For each source, did you include a paragraph where you provided:
- a summary of the overall main claims
- an identification of tone, target audience, and purpose of the author(s)?
- an identification of the predominant rhetorical appeal(s) used by the author(s)?
- A concluding sentence where you identified whether the source will be useful for your paper and why.
- Did you include a Works Cited page as the last page of your document which lists sources in alphabetical order by author(s) and cites each source using proper MLA documentation?
- Did you MLA format your document and include a Word Count in the heading?