Traditional advertising vs. social media advertising: Which one is more effective on consumer purchase decision.
Guidelines for Research Project
Here are the different sections of the research report.
1. Establish the need for marketing research. A one to two page write up describing the reason behind this study.
- Define the problem — What is the real problem you are trying to solve through your research.
- Establish research objective — Specify what information will be collected to solve the problem by facilitating selection of a decision alternative. (review page 50-57)
- Determine research design — How would you design your research? This should include research type, purpose, time frame, scope, and environment.
- Identify information type and sources – What type of data would you collect and what are the sources of your data?
- Determine methods of accessing data – How would you reach out to your research participants?
- Design data collection forms – You have to develop the questionnaire survey to collect the data for you study.
- Determine sample plan and size — What would be your sample size and how would you determine the sample size?
- Collect data – You need to collect the data using your survey questionnaire for you study.
- Analyze data – Analyze your collected data; mention the technique and tools you used to analyze the data.
11. Prepare and present the final research report – Summarize the findings of your research study.
Also include your recommendations in this section.
include no more than 5 pages PPP