If every leadership situation is a unique mix of variables, what is the value of having previous management experience? Wouldn’t “gut calls” and intuition be just as useful in decision-making? What are your thoughts?
- A word document, formatted APA style.
- Your response should be submitted as a one-page narrative, with two or three well-written paragraphs.
- Use your textbook and one outside resource to state your answer. All sources must be cited in APA format. This applies to your in-text citation and reference list.
Textbook can be found online:
- Northouse, P. G. (2018).
- Leadership: Theory and practice (8th ed.).
- Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc.