Carrie Mae Weems Kitchen Table Series 200 word reflection
Write an image analysis of The Kitchen Table series: http://carriemaeweems.net/galleries/kitchen-table….
1) Write a paragraph describing the story that is being told by the set of images
2) In paragraph 2 focus on one of the images that stands out to you from the series and answer the following:
BUT MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE NUMBER IN THE SERIES, so if you focus on the second photo from left to right, you will start paragraph 2 by saying “I am focusing on photo number two.” Then, answer the following:
- What features of this photograph stand out and attract your attention?
- What words come to mind when you view this photograph?
- What is the mood or overall feeling conveyed by the photo?
- Assuming that photographs “have designs on us,” what is this photograph trying to get you to feel, think, do, or see?
Note: there are 20 photographs. you need to scroll it.