For your assignment this week, you will begin to build information for the Final Project by creating an outline of information. This outline will set the direction of your Final Project. Use the Outline Template to complete your assignment. In your outline you will:
- Discuss the following prompts under the heading Purpose Statement.
- What is positive parenting?
- What are the benefits of positive parenting?
- Why is positive parenting important? Use research to back up your statements.
- Discuss the following prompts under the heading Defining Family.
- Create a clear, concise definition of family from your perspective.
- How does this definition show that you are supportive of a wide variety of families? Give specific examples. You may want to refer back to Week One Discussion 2 to assist with this.
- Discuss the following prompts under the heading How Parenting Has Changed.
- Discuss at least two ways that parenting has changed for the positive. Use research to back up your statements.
- For each way, give examples of parenting in action. Refer back to Week One Discussion 1 to assist with this.
- Discuss the following prompt under the heading Parenting Styles.
- Explain the four different parenting styles. Refer back to your Week One Assignment to assist with this.
- Assignment Length: Your outline should be two to three pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
- Title Page: Inclusion of a separate title page with the following:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Source Requirement: Reference two scholarly sources in addition to the text. All sources included in the reference list must be cited in the paper.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment, which includes citations in the body of the assignment, the title page, and references list, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
Wardle, F., & Fitzpatrick, T. (2016). Children & families: Understanding behavior & dynamics [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
THIS IS AN OUTLINE TOWARD FINAL PAPER. IF YOU WANT THIS ASSIGNMENT I WILL ALSO BE INVITING YOU TO WORK ON FINAL PAPER IN TWO WEEKS PRIOR.
TURNITIN SCORE MUST BE AT OR BELOW 20%….AS I WILL BE CHECKING ON MY END.
APA FORMAT…IN TEXT CITATION FROM ANY SOURCE USED. PLEASE TRY TO PHARAPHRASE