choose one type from these 5 types
1. Select an individual – an artist, scientist, musician, writer, or other creative figure – and discuss his or her creative process.You should use primary materials, interviews, and secondary works to support your ideas. What factors contributed to theircreative success? Can you identify any particular social or personal elements that may have been important?
2. Following the same format as above, select an artistic movement or group of individuals known for a distinctive style or type of creative work. This could also be an academic discipline. Describe the creative process as it applies to this group, discipline, or artistic movement.
3. Pick a historical period – Ancient Greece, Qing China, Modernism, the Renaissance – and describe the creative forces at work in that period. What factors helped to shape the creative production during that particular period?
4. Identify and discuss the latest research on creativity. What are the most recent ideas concerning the development and nature of creativity, and what are the implications of these findings?
5. Produce a creative work yourself. This may be a poem, a short story, a painting, or some other form of creative work. In addition, you must provide an analysis of the creative process both in terms of your own experience of being creative and how you go about this. Your analysis should discuss the process of creativity as we have explored it in the course of the class