Hi, the assignment sheet is attached, Topic should be: Computer Ethics: Privacy and Security
Google,Microsoft, etc…. (Agreeing to terms and conditions, how they hold up in court, how far can they go and get away with it),
talk about what Edward Snowden, it’s relation to both privacy and security(of the people in the cia and regular people)
cybercrime, malware, are also got subjects.
This will be the first draft, well written 6 pages should be fine, total is gonna be 10+. but we’ll do that in another question after i show the group and they add/edit.
also, please read the evaluation part at the bottom, he tells you what he’s looking for in this paper to get an A
Write and Compile the Project:
Include the following collaborative elements:
- The project should have only one audience. In other words, all of the sections should address the same readers.
- Executive Summary (separate section may be collaboratively written)
- Abstract (separate section may be collaboratively written)
- The project should have one main point that is supported by each of the individual sections.
- The project will use a single look and feel.
- Provide concluding remarks (separate section which may be collaboratively written)
Guidelines for individual elements:
- There should be transitions connecting each of the sections.
- Clear use of purpose statements and ABC structure for project and individual sections.
- Use clear headings and subheadings.
- A bibliography - place references at the back of the project, the integrated sources used must be represented in the bibliography. Use proper citation style.
- The length of the projects will vary, but on average the project will be 8-15 pages. If some sections are much longer, or much shorter, please come see me to discuss options. The length of the project may be related to the size of your team.