For this assignment, you will define the research objectives and develop theresearch questions and hypotheses to set the stage for the Sun CoastRemediation research project.
Be sure to include the following sections in your submission, and rememberto use APA-formatted section headings and subheadings.
- Research problems
- Research objectives: Refer to the Introduction and Statement ofProblems sections provided in the Unit II Assignment Templateto make explicit statements as to the objectives of thisstudy. For example, “One objective of this research studyis to determine the direction (either positive ornegative) and the strength of relationships between ABCCompany’s various consumer promotions and sales revenue.This objective is intended to determine which promotionsmay be more effective and strategically important.”Research objectives should be discussed for each problemidentified.
- Research questions and hypotheses: Provide research questions andnull and alternative hypotheses that align with theresearch objectives and problems. For example:
- RQ1: What is the relationship between Promotion 1 andsales revenue?
- Ho1 (null hypothesis): There is nostatistically significantcorrelation between Promotion 1(independent variable) and sales revenue(dependent variable).
- Ha1 (alternative hypothesis): There is astatistically significantcorrelation between Promotion 1 andsales revenue.
- RQ2: What is the relationship between Promotion 2 andsales revenue?
- Ho2: There is no statistically significantcorrelation between Promotion2 and sales revenue.
- Ha2: There is a statistically significantcorrelation between Promotion 2and sales revenue.
- RQ3: Are there differences in return on investment (ROI)between the various promotions?
- Ho3: There are no statistically significantdifferences in ROI betweenPromotion 1 and Promotion 2.
- Ha3: There are statistically significantdifferences in ROI between Promotion 1and Promotion 2.
The title and reference pages do not count toward the page requirement forthis assignment. This assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length,follow APA-style formatting and guidelines, and use references and citations asnecessary.