this is an easy assignment because very things is provided where to look up and everything is explained. The answerers will be from chapter (Ch. 7-10). The answers should be got from the website of the book which is https://global.oup.com/us/companion.websites/97801…
Student Resources – Oxford University Press
These student resources provide a variety of materials that can enrich your study of communication. Whether you aim to test, challenge, or develop your communication skills, you will find these resources to be an indispensable tool.
or from the PowerPoint that will be sent for all the chapters. These are the two places you can have the answers from. This is not an essay. The answered length is a paragraph to two only. For question 6, the answer in the text book and 3 picture included in the file from the text book only the pages you need for the answer. For question 5, the songs choices are (“empathy”, or “talk to me” by Stevie Nicks.). in order to make the search easier in the powerpoint ( use the search box in the file on up right of the page and type a key word from the question, the answer will be showed right away in a slide) don’t use direct quote just answer.
1. What is the relationship between listening and memory? How can we improve our ability to retain information? Include at least one example of the mnemonic device.
2. How do we know when to take a turn in conversation? Discuss the various verbal and nonverbal methods of allowing a turn
3. Even though self-disclosure is essential to the development and growth of interpersonal relationship, it is important to self-disclose carefully. Discuss the guidelines to consider when self-disclosing to other people.
4. If a power is unbalanced in relationship, can the relationship still be effective an satisfying? Explain your answer.
5. Select one of the songs from among the ones that you heard in class in connection with chapters 7through 10. Explain how the lyrics ( or some of the lyrics) for that particular song connected with one or more of the themes from its related chapter.
6. When we are processing persuasive messages on the peripheral route, people can influence us by phrasing their requests in ways that trigger a particular heuristic. There are six heuristic whose triggers can be woven into our persuasive messages, as discussed in our textbook. List, define, and describe (with at least one example for each) three (3) of these text book heuristics.