1. 2500 words
2. 15 references and use the reference I uploaded ( it is in the pdf files from unit 1- unit 6)
- Appropriate coversheet (as attached in this document)
- Title Page, including the given title in full.
- Executive Summary
- Contents Page
- Literature review to support your accounting models used.
- Sources of Funding
- Investment appraisal
- Cash budgeting
- Breakeven analysis
- Any other issues to be considered.
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Appendices which should be numbered.
You will be required to write a management report to the management of Williams limited directors in which the following points should be discussed.
- Provide an explanation on the different sources of funding the company can have and their advantages and disadvantages. You should make recommendations as to how the company can manage the same to help in the planned expansion program.
- Analyse the Investment proposals by using NPV and provide recommendations. You should also briefly comment on other investment proposal techniques that Williams Limited may use, and the limitations of using those techniques
- The use of management tools such as Breakeven analysis and Budgets.
- A computation of your breakeven analysis and the cash budget for the first 3 months.
- An evaluation of the estimated company performance or position during the same period
- A detailed Literature Review of the tools you have used such as breakeven analysis and
- budgets and their importance to business.
- Other issues for management to consider that you think are vital for them to survive and make a profit.
- Font style, Arial, font size 12
- 1.5 line spacing.
- The page orientation should be ‘portrait’
- Margins on both sides of the page should be no less than 2.5 cm
- Pages should be numbered
- Your name should not appear on the script.