The concept of free trade has been a debated topic for decades. Is free trade really free? What role do governments play in free trade? What are the pros and cons of free trade for countries and for the planet? In a 500- to 700-word paper argue for or against the concept of free trade. (Make sure to address the questions above.) Support your paper with at least four sources, two of which must be scholarly.
In your paper,
- Analyze the idea of free trade.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of free trade for countries and the planet.
- Evaluate the role governments play in free trade.
The Free Trade and Government Regulations paper
- Must be 500 to 700 words,
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA Style.
- Must include at least one level of headings in APA Style.