(Great English is a must)
(MIN 350 words per question, APA Format)
(Textbook material is attached)
Subject of the paper: Mass Murder Violence
Requirement: The purpose of this is to write a research paper which answers the questions below. There are 6 questions which need to be answered. Even so, I do NOT want the paper to look like a Q&A but more like an essay. It should contain an introduction and a conclusion and each question should be answered in a minimum of 350 words (there is a total of 6 questions, each answer should have minimum 350 words). Please use headliners to point out which question is answered in each part but without copying the question or its number (just paraphrase the request). It is essential to avoid plagiarism. Here are the 6 questions:
1. Explain the concept of victim precipitation. What are your thoughts on this theory?
2. Discuss possible motivations for mass murders
3. What is the purpose of the “Violence Against Women Act”. Why do you think it was necessary?
4. How does your community take a stand against domestic violence?
5. Using the framework of rational choice theory, routine activity theory and social structure theory give three different explanations of rape.
6. Why and how has workplace violence become such a significant problem in the United States in recent years?
Other information: Expected word count should be a MINIMUM of 350 words. Perfect APA technique is expected. The minimum requirement is five (5) scholarly sources with at least one (1) source a peer reviewed article published in the last 7 years.
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted
- The attached document represents a chapter from my textbook which will help you write the paper
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thank you for your support