1.Five Forces Model
Barriers to entry,Supplier power,Buyer power,Substitutes,Rivalry.
Determine for each force at least 3 characteristics as either positive (+) ornegative (-) from the perspective of the organization/product in the middlecell (Degree of Rivalry). For each force, there should be a minimum ofthree characteristics or 15 total characteristics per model. I need more than 12 references in the part.
Conduct research on inbound logistics (producers), operations (processing), outbound logistics, marketing, and service (consumption).
• identify the functional areas of the value chain for each of the (1)primary activities and (2) secondary activities.
• Draw interconnections and flows between all of the nine processes. 5 references.
3.Steps in Ecosystem Analysis
1. Clearly agree on the firm’s altruistic goal, industry, and
2. Conduct the external strategic analysis
– Know the gaps and where technology can play
– Determine where the organization wants to go next
3. Conduct the internal strategic analysis
– Logically model all of the key processes in the organization
– Determine which processes require reengineering and/or design
4. Conduct a cultural analysis
– What is some unique feature of a culture that identify it? (for example, trains in
5. Understand all of the players in the ecosystem
– Determine what the products from each of the players
– Build a model showing relationships between the ecosystem players
6. Develop relationships with one or more players
– Build a strategy to co-create one or more products
– Determine the business model for the innovation
7. Build a prototype for demonstration
– Develop a working prototype for discussion
– Test the product with the consumer
8. Complete a Blue Ocean Strategy analysis.
9. Conduct consumer (market) analysis:
– Determine the factors critical to consumer adoption
– Generate surveys to ascertain consumer factors of product
– Analyze the data to determine the correlations
10. Determine the innovative-type technology needed to create the
– For example, near-field Sony Felica chip
– Develop relationship, acquire, or build the technology integration
I need 2000 words, and I hope the content of the article must be about JD.com.