Write a response to the Arnolfini Portrait by van Eyck (250 words, no more than 300). Watch the video and read the resources linked below before you start.
Address the following in your post:
- Provide a description of the artwork: what do you see?
- Choose two objects out of the painting and write about them: where are they located? What do they mean?
- Choose one theory discussed about the painting and talk about it. Is it valid? Reference what is in the resource material.
- Make sure you proofread your post for correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation before you submit it.
- Respond to two other posts from your classmates. Make sure your replies are substantive.
- Post is worth 50 points: 40 points for post; 10 for comments.