create 7 slides
Pick an instrumentation for counting particles for indoor air quality
- Title slide with the name of your instrument, what type of instrument it is (if it’s not obvious from the name), and your name.
- How is this instrument used, in what industry or setting, when it is needed, etc.
- How does it work, or how does it measure what it measures, a schematic might be helpful
- Show example data. If t’s a direct read instrument, show its display screen. If it gives an actual report, show the raw data and results.
- Interpret the data. Give examples of both good and bad results.